P55 General Purpose
P55 general purpose pressure transducer and transmitter
The robust P55 pressure transducer provides cost-effective reliability for severe test environments. With extreme resistance to shock and vibration, the P55 pressure transducer delivers the same high-level performance expected from more delicate differential pressure transducers and pressure transmitters.
With variable reluctance sensing technology, the P55 pressure transducer delivers fast dynamic response, high resistance to vibration and superior signal stability through ambient temperature change for a wide variety of low-pressure to high-pressure measurements. The P55 pressure transducer will accept both liquids and gases directly at the sensing diaphragm – and there are no internal isolation fluids to slow the sensor response or cause excessive temperature drift errors.
- Wide pressure measuring capability: ±3.50″ H20 to 3200 psi in 23 full-scale ranges
- Wet-Wet capability: accepts liquids & gases on both sides of the diaphragm
- Withstands shock and vibration
- Compact size: just 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 4.5″
- Easy to mount with attached mounting flanges
- Excellent temperature compensation characteristics
- CE approved versions available
- Available in differential and absolute versions
The P55 is available in three output configurations:
- 4-20 mA output – A true two-wire system which will operate over a supply voltage of 9 to 55 Vdc.
- DC output – Provides a ± 5 Vdc signal.
- Isolated DC output – Provides a ± 5 Vdc signal, isolated from the power supply by 100 MOhms.
An absolute pressure version with a welded variable reluctance sensor is also provided. Zero and span controls are available for external adjustment. Selection of connector or pigtail wiring options.
The lightweight, compact unit measures just 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 4.5″ and includes four mounting holes so that it can be easily secured to any flat surface.
Now available in 316 SS for sea water and saline solutions and Inconel and Hastelloy for brine and other corrosive media.
For more options on Validyne pressure transducers and transmitters visit the comparison chart.